Sandia Peak Nordic Corporate Cup Race December 30th, 2017
This first race in the Nordic Corporate Cup Race Series. Other events will be at
- Enchanted Forest in Red River on Saturday January 27th, 2018
- Pajarito Ski Area in Los Alamos date TBD.
Skiers participating in 2 or more competitions will be eligible for Overall awards which will be awarded at the UNM Ski Team Banquet in late March, or early April 2018, date TBD. Top two results for each age group counts for overall awards. A discounted banquet ticket of $10 per person will be sold to Nordic Corporate Cup Participants.
- Adults 18 and above $20 (day of race registration $25)
- Kids 17 and under $10 (day of race registration $15)
(Note: Any adult can enter another race for $5 extra)
- 10k Parking lot of Sandia Peak Highway (NM 536).
All races will be on an approximately 2.5k loop
- 5k Classical – Start time 10 am
- 10k Classical – Start time 10 am
- 5k Freestyle – Start time 11 am
- 10k Freestyle – Start time 11 am
- 2.5k Classical – Start time 11:30 am
- 2.5k Freestyle – Start time 11:30 am
- Approximately 1k Obstacle course – Start time 12 Noon – Free for all kids entered for the 2.5 race.
- Adults: 18-40, 41 -60, 60 and above Women and Men
- Kids: 0-7, 8-12, 13-17 Girls and Boys
Results will be posted on the www.unmskiteam.com web site!