CORPORATE SKI CUP OVERVIEW
The race series consists of three one-day events. This winter the events will be held in Red River, Angel Fire, and Taos. Compete as an individual or in teams with one to six participants. Fun awards socials at Sadie’s are included in the price. Join the UNM Ski Team for the Red River Race Camp! Hone your skills for the Corporate Cup races to come.
Your result score is based on a handicap system (similar to Nastar) where age, sex, and whether you are on skis or a snowboarder, will affect your score. You can challenge your competition, co-workers, or family members and enjoy a healthy outdoors activity under the New Mexico sun.
Take the challenge and enjoy some of the best skiing in the world on the beautiful mountains of New Mexico!
For Questions, please contact the 2018 Corporate Ski Cup Director, Adrian Landstedt, at firstname.lastname@example.org
THE UNM CORPORATE SKI CUP
- A recreational race series for skiers and snowboarders of all abilities hosted by major ski resorts in New Mexico
- The full race series consists of 3 one-day events, but you can sign up for as many as you would like
- This winter the skiing events will be held in Red River, Angel Fire, and Taos
- Your entry fee supports the 2004 NCAA Champions UNM Ski Team, the first team from New Mexico to ever win an NCAA team title
- Participants receive half-priced lift tickets for the day of the event (discounted tickets in Taos)
- A great way to challenge friends, family and co-workers
- Network with New Mexico-based companies
- Enjoy the great ski areas in a unique way
- Free training days
- A free social the week after the race
- Support the UNM Ski Team
- Teams registering for all 3 events also receive discounted tickets to the UNM Ski Team Banquet ($10 per person)
- Chances to win great prizes and awards!
- Providing quality racing events, fun and safe for all participants.
- Continuing to be the largest and most prominent ski event in New Mexico.
- Maximizing exposure and promotional opportunities for participating ski areas.
- Selling sponsorship opportunities to corporations and soliciting teams.
- Creating economic stimulus among businesses, the corporate sector and the skiing industry within the state of New Mexico.